Friday, September 19, 2008

We will, we will ROCK you, ROCK you!!!

Dear JC Ones,



The promotional examinations are almost upon us. For some, it will be the first time they will be cramming so many papers in such a short space of time and scrambling to find precious minutes and hours. For others, it marks the culmination of a year's worth of blood, sweat and I bet, many tears. No matter which category you belong to, we would like to wish all of you the very best in the upcoming promotional examinations.



I still remember my promotional examinations in September/October 1990. I had been playing the fool for most of the year and was panicking. I was so hopeless in Economics that I decided to put my teacher out of her misery by volunteering to drop the subject 3 weeks before Promos. Basically, I didn't have much common sense to read Economics, I am still searching for some even today... In the end, I had to hedge everything on two A level subjects just to scrap a pass to get promoted. Back then, my classmates and I had very low expectations. We just want to get promoted. Thankfully, we managed to survive.



If there was one thing I took away from that experience, it is the belief one must have in oneself no matter how desperate the situation looks. Give it your best shot.



So there, grit your teeth, spend your time wisely and show your indomitable spirit.

Ares all the way!



Cheerios

Mr CS Teh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home